The reviews are in! Death Tax is “a slim but powerful play” (Star Tribune), “smart, funny, thought-provoking” (Cherry and Spoon), and “an appealing and human performance” (Pioneer Press).
The second production of 2012 Chicago Avenue Project is coming Monday, October 22 and Tuesday, October 23. Performances at 7 pm both nights and also at 4:30 pm on Tuesday.
This is the one where the kids write the plays and a duo of local professional actors bring them to life. Last year’s production included Frankenstein and the Walking Dead going to the Mall of America to see Taylor Lautner sing and the immortal line that “even the dead have feelings.” It also included a story of Vampire Strawberries, pictured below. (Photos by Aaron Fenster.)
Check this space in October for more update.
- March 29, 2015 – Death Tax, 3:00 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
- March 29, 2015 – Health Care Directives 101, 4:30 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
- April 1, 2015 – Death Tax, 7:30 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
- April 2, 2015 – Death Tax, 7:30 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
- April 3, 2015 – Death Tax, 7:30 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre