A suspenseful and captivating dark comedy by Lucas Hnath about the tensions between family and money, life and death.
I love it when I open the mail and discover that someone has inserted a note with their donation.
You should send me a note sometime.
About CorrieCorrie is the Development Manager at Pillsbury House + Theatre. Before becoming part of the Pillsbury House community in 2011, Corrie served on the Minneapolis Arts Commission and as a board member of Bedlam Theatre and Franklin Artworks. Corrie is a graduate of Grinnell College as well as the National Theatre Institute, and expects to complete a Masters Degree in Arts and Cultural Management from Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota in 2013. email@example.com
- February 12, 2015 – Naked Stages Informational Meeting, 6:30 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
- February 18, 2015 – Naked Stages Informational Meeting, 6:30 pm at Center for Hmong Arts & Talent (CHAT)
- February 28, 2015 – Naked Stages Study Halll, 1:00 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
- March 6, 2015 – Death Tax, 7:30 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
- March 7, 2015 – Death Tax, 7:30 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
2015 Naked Stages Artist Applications
January 23, 2015
DEATH TAX: March 6 – April 5, 2015
January 13, 2015
Pharoah Sanders Live Jazz at Lincoln Center Webcast
January 06, 2015