From the playwright of THE ROAD WEEPS, THE WELL RUNS DRY comes an equally powerful and poetic contemporary drama inspired be true events. Two young men growing up on the South Side of Chicago, Manny’s life is on track, and Noel’s life is derailing. Manny just sang at the White House; Noel just got kicked off the basketball team. When their paths cross, they risk everything for their dreams, leaving behind two grieving mothers and a city on the verge.
I love it when I open the mail and discover that someone has inserted a note with their donation.
You should send me a note sometime.
About CorrieCorrie is the Development Manager at Pillsbury House + Theatre. Before becoming part of the Pillsbury House community in 2011, Corrie served on the Minneapolis Arts Commission and as a board member of Bedlam Theatre and Franklin Artworks. Corrie is a graduate of Grinnell College as well as the National Theatre Institute, and expects to complete a Masters Degree in Arts and Cultural Management from Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota in 2013. email@example.com
- May 29, 2015 – The Gospel of Lovingkindness - Opening Night, 7:30 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
- May 30, 2015 – This House is Not for Sale, 6:00 pm at VanAvery Household
- May 30, 2015 – The Gospel of Lovingkindness, 7:30 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
- May 31, 2015 – The Gospel of Lovingkindness, 3:00 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
- June 3, 2015 – The Gospel of Lovingkindness, 7:30 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
THE GOSPEL OF LOVINGKINDNESS: May 29 – June 28, 2015
May 21, 2015
2015 Block Swaps
May 06, 2015
Naked Stages announces the 2015 Fellows
April 20, 2015