A suspenseful and captivating dark comedy by Lucas Hnath about the tensions between family and money, life and death.
James Williams is back in town from his triumphant run at New York’s Signature Theater in Athol Fugard’s My Children! My Africa!, and he’s getting ready to start up the Hennepin County Home School Project yet again.
Starting July 16, the artists Jamila Anderson(also a PHT Company Member), Ahanti Young, and Patricia Brown will be working with male and female teens to create an entirely original, raw, and truthful show about subjects that will surprise you.
Performances will be open to the public on August 15 and 16 at 2 pm in our theatre.
Check this space for some amazing updates from the artists as they work with the teens in the process of creating this project.
- January 31, 2015 – Pharoah Sanders Live Webcast from Lincoln Center, 8:30 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
- February 12, 2015 – Naked Stages Informational Meeting, 6:30 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
- February 18, 2015 – Naked Stages Informational Meeting, 6:30 pm at Center for Hmong Arts & Talent (CHAT)
- February 28, 2015 – Naked Stages Study Halll, 1:00 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
- March 6, 2015 – Death Tax, 7:30 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
2015 Naked Stages Artist Applications
January 23, 2015
DEATH TAX: March 6 – April 5, 2015
January 13, 2015
Pharoah Sanders Live Jazz at Lincoln Center Webcast
January 06, 2015