From the playwright of THE ROAD WEEPS, THE WELL RUNS DRY comes an equally powerful and poetic contemporary drama inspired be true events. Two young men growing up on the South Side of Chicago, Manny’s life is on track, and Noel’s life is derailing. Manny just sang at the White House; Noel just got kicked off the basketball team. When their paths cross, they risk everything for their dreams, leaving behind two grieving mothers and a city on the verge.
James Williams is back in town from his triumphant run at New York’s Signature Theater in Athol Fugard’s My Children! My Africa!, and he’s getting ready to start up the Hennepin County Home School Project yet again.
Starting July 16, the artists Jamila Anderson(also a PHT Company Member), Ahanti Young, and Patricia Brown will be working with male and female teens to create an entirely original, raw, and truthful show about subjects that will surprise you.
Performances will be open to the public on August 15 and 16 at 2 pm in our theatre.
Check this space for some amazing updates from the artists as they work with the teens in the process of creating this project.
- May 29, 2015 – The Gospel of Lovingkindness, 7:30 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
- May 30, 2015 – The Gospel of Lovingkindness, 7:30 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
- May 31, 2015 – The Gospel of Lovingkindness, 3:00 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
- June 3, 2015 – The Gospel of Lovingkindness, 7:30 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
- June 4, 2015 – The Gospel of Lovingkindness, 7:30 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
THE GOSPEL OF LOVINGKINDNESS: May 29 – June 28, 2015
April 21, 2015
Naked Stages announces the 2015 Fellows
April 20, 2015
Imma Be Me, So Be You
April 16, 2015