A suspenseful and captivating dark comedy by Lucas Hnath about the tensions between family and money, life and death.
Breaking Ice will be performing at student orientation at Augsburg College and the University of St. Thomas on Labor Day this year.
We’re also working on a piece as part of the Racial Equity Network, a collective of state-wide organizations pulled together by the St. Paul Foundation in order to pull our collective powers for the cause of racial equity statewide.
Check this space for more updates.
- February 12, 2015 – Naked Stages Informational Meeting, 6:30 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
- February 18, 2015 – Naked Stages Informational Meeting, 6:30 pm at Center for Hmong Arts & Talent (CHAT)
- February 28, 2015 – Naked Stages Study Halll, 1:00 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
- March 6, 2015 – Death Tax, 7:30 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
- March 7, 2015 – Death Tax, 7:30 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
2015 Naked Stages Artist Applications
January 23, 2015
DEATH TAX: March 6 – April 5, 2015
January 13, 2015
Pharoah Sanders Live Jazz at Lincoln Center Webcast
January 06, 2015