From the playwright of THE ROAD WEEPS, THE WELL RUNS DRY comes an equally powerful and poetic contemporary drama inspired be true events. Two young men growing up on the South Side of Chicago, Manny’s life is on track, and Noel’s life is derailing. Manny just sang at the White House; Noel just got kicked off the basketball team. When their paths cross, they risk everything for their dreams, leaving behind two grieving mothers and a city on the verge.
We will be announcing the first TEN Arts on Chicago placemaking projects in early Sept. Please visit our website for updates and breaking news.
Our second and final deadline for the Arts on Chicago is 6pm on Friday October 19th, 2012.
We will host public “introduction to placemaking” workshops and information sessions at the Pillsbury House & Theatre on the following days:
Wed. Sept. 26th from 6pm-8pm
Wed. Oct. 3rd from 6pm-8pm
Sat. Oct. 6th from 10:00am-noon (Spanish translation available)
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to attend a session and require ASL interpretation.
- May 29, 2015 – The Gospel of Lovingkindness - Opening Night, 7:30 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
- May 30, 2015 – This House is Not for Sale, 6:00 pm at VanAvery Household
- May 30, 2015 – The Gospel of Lovingkindness, 7:30 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
- May 31, 2015 – The Gospel of Lovingkindness, 3:00 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
- June 3, 2015 – The Gospel of Lovingkindness, 7:30 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
THE GOSPEL OF LOVINGKINDNESS: May 29 – June 28, 2015
May 21, 2015
2015 Block Swaps
May 06, 2015
Naked Stages announces the 2015 Fellows
April 20, 2015