Pillsbury House Theatre’s 2015 season includes a world premiere by Tracey Scott Wilson and an area premiere by Marcus Gardley, which will be directed by Marion McClinton.
We will be announcing the first TEN Arts on Chicago placemaking projects in early Sept. Please visit our website for updates and breaking news.
Our second and final deadline for the Arts on Chicago is 6pm on Friday October 19th, 2012.
We will host public “introduction to placemaking” workshops and information sessions at the Pillsbury House & Theatre on the following days:
Wed. Sept. 26th from 6pm-8pm
Wed. Oct. 3rd from 6pm-8pm
Sat. Oct. 6th from 10:00am-noon (Spanish translation available)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to attend a session and require ASL interpretation.
- March 6, 2015 – Death Tax, 7:30 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
- March 7, 2015 – Death Tax, 7:30 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
- March 8, 2015 – Death Tax, 3:00 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
- March 11, 2015 – Death Tax, 7:30 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
- March 12, 2015 – Death Tax, 7:30 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre