From the playwright of THE ROAD WEEPS, THE WELL RUNS DRY comes an equally powerful and poetic contemporary drama inspired be true events. Two young men growing up on the South Side of Chicago, Manny’s life is on track, and Noel’s life is derailing. Manny just sang at the White House; Noel just got kicked off the basketball team. When their paths cross, they risk everything for their dreams, leaving behind two grieving mothers and a city on the verge.
Power of Our Voices teamed up with Washburn High Black Box Action Theatre to present two evenings of original poetry, monologues and theatre.
Thursday, May 24, 2012 at 7pm
featuring Washburn Theatre 2 and 3
Friday, May 25, 2012 at 7pm
“Amplifying the Silence”
featuring the POV class of 2012
Tickets may be purchased at the door.
- May 29, 2015 – The Gospel of Lovingkindness - Opening Night, 7:30 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
- May 30, 2015 – This House is Not for Sale, 6:00 pm at VanAvery Household
- May 30, 2015 – The Gospel of Lovingkindness, 7:30 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
- May 31, 2015 – The Gospel of Lovingkindness, 3:00 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
- June 3, 2015 – The Gospel of Lovingkindness, 7:30 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
THE GOSPEL OF LOVINGKINDNESS: May 29 – June 28, 2015
May 21, 2015
2015 Block Swaps
May 06, 2015
Naked Stages announces the 2015 Fellows
April 20, 2015