A suspenseful and captivating dark comedy by Lucas Hnath about the tensions between family and money, life and death.
Celebrate the comeback in us all!
by Daniel Alexander Jones
Minnesota favorite Daniel Alexander Jones returns with his latest beautiful and outrageous creation: the soul superstar diva Jomama Jones! Thrill to the musical stylings of her comeback album Radiate and hear what drove her out of America and then back again.
“Musically glows, making it hard not to surrender to this sequin-encrusted earth mother’s soulful embrace.” – New York Times
June 13 – 24
Wednesdays-Saturdays at 7:30 pm. Sunday at 3 pm.
$25 on Fridays and Saturdays
$20 on Thursdays and Sundays
Pick-Your-Price: Wednesdays, June 13 and 20
Students, Seniors, and Fringe Button-Holders save $5
Reserve online or by calling 612.825.0459.
Free Child Care
Pillsbury House also contains a child care program in the building, right next to the theatre. We’re offering free child care from our licensed staff while you enjoy the show on Wednesday, June 20. Advanced reservations required. Call 612.825.0459.
Share your experiences with us at discussions with the artists and our community partner, Safe Schools Coalition, following the show on Sunday, June 17, and Wednesday, June 20.
Audio-Described Performance: Sunday, June 17th
- February 12, 2015 – Naked Stages Informational Meeting, 6:30 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
- February 18, 2015 – Naked Stages Informational Meeting, 6:30 pm at Center for Hmong Arts & Talent (CHAT)
- February 28, 2015 – Naked Stages Study Halll, 1:00 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
- March 6, 2015 – Death Tax, 7:30 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
- March 7, 2015 – Death Tax, 7:30 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
2015 Naked Stages Artist Applications
January 23, 2015
DEATH TAX: March 6 – April 5, 2015
January 13, 2015
Pharoah Sanders Live Jazz at Lincoln Center Webcast
January 06, 2015