From the playwright of THE ROAD WEEPS, THE WELL RUNS DRY comes an equally powerful and poetic contemporary drama inspired be true events. Two young men growing up on the South Side of Chicago, Manny’s life is on track, and Noel’s life is derailing. Manny just sang at the White House; Noel just got kicked off the basketball team. When their paths cross, they risk everything for their dreams, leaving behind two grieving mothers and a city on the verge.
Celebrate the comeback in us all!
by Daniel Alexander Jones
Minnesota favorite Daniel Alexander Jones returns with his latest beautiful and outrageous creation: the soul superstar diva Jomama Jones! Thrill to the musical stylings of her comeback album Radiate and hear what drove her out of America and then back again.
“Musically glows, making it hard not to surrender to this sequin-encrusted earth mother’s soulful embrace.” – New York Times
June 13 – 24
Wednesdays-Saturdays at 7:30 pm. Sunday at 3 pm.
$25 on Fridays and Saturdays
$20 on Thursdays and Sundays
Pick-Your-Price: Wednesdays, June 13 and 20
Students, Seniors, and Fringe Button-Holders save $5
Reserve online or by calling 612.825.0459.
Free Child Care
Pillsbury House also contains a child care program in the building, right next to the theatre. We’re offering free child care from our licensed staff while you enjoy the show on Wednesday, June 20. Advanced reservations required. Call 612.825.0459.
Share your experiences with us at discussions with the artists and our community partner, Safe Schools Coalition, following the show on Sunday, June 17, and Wednesday, June 20.
Audio-Described Performance: Sunday, June 17th
- May 30, 2015 – This House is Not for Sale, 6:00 pm at VanAvery Household
- May 30, 2015 – The Gospel of Lovingkindness, 7:30 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
- May 31, 2015 – The Gospel of Lovingkindness, 3:00 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
- June 3, 2015 – The Gospel of Lovingkindness, 7:30 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
- June 4, 2015 – The Gospel of Lovingkindness, 7:30 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
- June 5, 2015 – The Gospel of Lovingkindness, 7:30 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
- June 6, 2015 – The Gospel of Lovingkindness, 7:30 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
THE GOSPEL OF LOVINGKINDNESS: May 29 – June 28, 2015
May 21, 2015
2015 Block Swaps
May 06, 2015
Naked Stages announces the 2015 Fellows
April 20, 2015