Pillsbury House Theatre’s 2015 season includes a world premiere by Tracey Scott Wilson and an area premiere by Marcus Gardley, which will be directed by Marion McClinton.
We loved having Jomama Jones in our space. The music had visitors to our Wednesday night free clinic dancing away their blues. The laughter had many audience members rolling tears. And the wishes that everyone shared during the show have filled our building with an amazing positive energy.
We’re sad that Jomama has to leave, but they want her in L.A. where the Center Theatre Group will be presenting RADIATE LIVE! on August 3 and 4. If you have friends in L.A., you know you’ll want to send them to this. Here’s the link for more information.
FYI: Radiate Live! filled 90% of our available permanent seats, making it our second show in a row that has filled 90% or more of the house. . . We’ll have more seats in the Dowling Studio of the Guthrie Theater, but we still want to keep up this trend. Don’t hesitate to buy tickets–and tell friends–about that show.
- December 20, 2014 – Naked Stages, 7:30 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
- March 6, 2015 – Death Tax, 7:30 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
- March 7, 2015 – Death Tax, 7:30 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
- March 8, 2015 – Death Tax, 3:00 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
- March 11, 2015 – Death Tax, 7:30 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
- March 12, 2015 – Death Tax, 7:30 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre