Pillsbury House Theatre’s 2015 season includes a world premiere by Tracey Scott Wilson and an area premiere by Marcus Gardley, which will be directed by Marion McClinton.
You probably know something about what happens here at 35th & Chicago, but it is likely that much of what we do remains a mystery. Did you know about our bike shop staffed by homeless teens? What about our free medical clinic open two days a week on the third floor?
We recently started hosting tours of PH+T that show it all. Depending on the day and time, you’ll likely see what is happening in the theatre (and backstage), as well as in the bike shop, the childcare center, the commercial kitchen, the library, the balcony, the youth art room, the dance studio, the clinic, and more.
Our first tour groups have been surprised to learn:
• Our lead childcare teacher Charlene has been here for 20 years, and has cared for multiple generations of some families.
• Organizations like Upstream Arts and Obsidian Arts office here and complement our mission.
• We have free coffee in the lobby all day long.
Join an existing tour group, or bring your own group for a tour. E-mail Corrie or call 612-787-3642.
- December 11, 2014 – Naked Stages, 7:30 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
- December 12, 2014 – Naked Stages (Post-Show Discussion), 7:30 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
- December 13, 2014 – Naked Stages, 7:30 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
- December 18, 2014 – Naked Stages, 7:30 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre
- December 19, 2014 – Naked Stages (Post-Show Discussion), 7:30 pm at Pillsbury House + Theatre